q bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Acura

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm sorry if this was posted already but does anyone have an idea of the correlation b/w Kaplan Q-Bank and usmle/comlex II??

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'm sorry if this was posted already but does anyone have an idea of the correlation b/w Kaplan Q-Bank and usmle/comlex II??

I have a thought on this.

Don't...just don't.

1. The correlation between Qank, UW whatever and usmle is tenuous at best.

2. From my experience, finding out what your score on qbank correlates to leads to nothing but stress and misery. It's a high pressure situation as it is, and you want to make it worse by trying to guess your score? What if it's not good enough? Or, if it is good and you get all content and lazy. Here's a thought: instead of trying to find out what your qbank score correlates to, do more qbank questions and work harder.

3. There's a website you can go to, medfriends.org or something like that. It's been posted here before.

OK, rant for the day done.

I haven't written step2 yet, but that medfriends site predicted my step1 score within 5 points on the 3 digit score. However, I agree with Pompacil, who really cares? Spend that extra time and energy studying...