Pushy biology professor and me being a pushover

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ExAmateurEconomist

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
I had it drilled in my head that I wanted to be a doctor, I was aiming high, but the thing is, I'm kind of a pushover, and am sensitive to feedback from others, and my biology professor when I told him I wanted to be a doctor aggressively insisted I don't become a doctor, saying it isn't fit for me. which hurt my feelings because I actually looked up to him as another aspie (person with asperger's). he now makes the class repeat every day, him:"ladies and gentlemen what is our principle? "{insert your future job here} arrive early! him: and what are you??? them: {insert future job} and makes a person who arrives late say it in front of the whole class.

and i have asperger's so im scared of lying about my profession so much i decided to put up with his bullying and submit.
what should i do?

Members don't see this ad.

you have only a couple more weeks until the semester is over and you can move on from this professor. He does not dictate what your life is meant to be and how you should live it. In high school my guidance counselor told my parents I didn’t have the grades to go to university and I should just aim for community college. I am now here sitting with a couple interviews for medical school. Don’t ever let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do. You have a long way to go in school and plenty of time to prove others wrong.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users