Punctate Inner Choroidopathy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KellyF

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I apologise in advance - I am very much an intruder as I am not a doctor. However, it's all in the aid of a good cause, so please be kind enough to bear with me.

I suffer from P.I.C. and we have developed a much needed support website at: www.pic-world.com

For those of you who treat patients for this disease, it would be greatly appreciated if you could pass this address onto them. The website has been active for just over a year - we recently held the 1st International P.I.C. Meeting in NYC and are currently planning for next year's meeting which will again be held in NYC on the 1st & 2nd October. We are also planning to release a information booklet on P.I.C., which will contain information on the disease itself, treatment options available, stories from sufferers and contact information for Ophthalmologists worldwide who deal with this disease. If you would like your name to be included in this publication or have any questions in relation to our support group, please feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Thank you for your patience... we've found that the best way to inform other sufferers of this information is through their Doctor. As there was nothing available in the way of support prior to the implementation of the website, many sufferers are unaware of it's existence.

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Best wishes,

Kelly Foster
Sydney, Australia

Members don't see this ad.