Pulm/CC Fellowship Interview Times

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NPEMTIV

Accidentally Accepted
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this question has been asked as I can't seem to find it. With the new application cycle just finishing up its first year (I think?) can anyone comment on the typical months programs conducted interviews for Pulm/CC? I'm trying to plan my schedule for next year as best possible to make sure I don't have trouble taking time off for interviews, but I can't really seem to find good info on the new cycle, just the old.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry if this question has been asked as I can't seem to find it. With the new application cycle just finishing up its first year (I think?) can anyone comment on the typical months programs conducted interviews for Pulm/CC? I'm trying to plan my schedule for next year as best possible to make sure I don't have trouble taking time off for interviews, but I can't really seem to find good info on the new cycle, just the old.

Thanks!

I can tell you what happened the season that just finished. July 15th was the first day you could submit applications.People were mostly interviewed Aug,Sep and Oct. ROL was due November 14th?, and match was on Dec 5th.

Correct me if I am wrong. Hope this helps.

Pulm/Critical care fellowship 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everybody,

I am new to this forum. I know its a bit early for the fellowship process this yr. I intend to apply for PCCM fellowship this yr. Have been involved in some interesting clinical asthma research for about an yr but don't have any publications/abstract/presentations (and don't see any coming soon). Am an IMG and have been working as a community PCP for abt 5yrs after residency (from a good Univ program), just wondering if I had any chances to get a good clinically sound PCCM fellowship spot.Will appreciate any advice. Thanks.