PTCAS Early Decision Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bmane

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My first time posting here. I had a question about applying Early Decision. So I've filled out basically all my PTCAS application(my letters and transcript have been received). I realized that I needed to select Early Decision. I didn't think it would be a big deal but when choosing Early Decision it says that I would have to re-enter all materials as I would be "adding a program" however its still the same school.
Has anyone ran into or heard of this problem? I definitely wouldn't be able to get all of the materials that I've submitted on time if this is the case.

Members don't see this ad.

It does that because you are limited to one program during the early decision process, and will not allow you to have any open applications for regular admission. It will only delete the classes you applied to the programs application, but it will not get rid of everything you have to this point. You will have to go add in your program specific pre-reqs and essays again, but if you have the rest of your materials in (GRE, transcripts, etc.) there shouldn't be any issues with you submitting on time.

Reactions: 1 user