Ptcas 2012?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

puppypaws

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

does anyone know when PTCAS allows applicants to start working on their application for the 2012 admissions cycle? Thanks
I go to college out of state and need to get some letters or recommendation submitted from my college and people here before I go back home for the summer, so hopefully it starts soon :/

thx

Members don't see this ad.

typcially it does not open until July - august

No idea when it starts again, but maybe go ahead and print off the forms from this year and have them fill it out? I can't imagine the format changing drastically from this year to next. Then you can send it in whenever the next cycle opens.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can not begin to fill out the form now because it will apply for the 2011 year. You will have to wait til July 15 or something like that before the 2012 admission opens or you will have to start your whole application over again

I believe the new application cycle opens July 1st every year.

It opens in July, but you can ask whoever you want for the Letters of Rec now and then let them know they won't receive the email or forms until July. I asked for one of my letters in May and just kept in contact with the PT I asked to let her know when she should expect to hear from PTCAS.

thank you for the information everyone, it really helped :)