PsyD programs in Pennsylvania

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

memiller

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Was wondering if any of you have recommendations for solid PsyD programs in the state of Pennsylvania. I know of a few off hand but would love to hear some thoughts and opinions. Are there any that offer partial funding or full funding? I know this is more rare for a PsyD program.
Would appreciate some input. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Are you locked into one state for school and otherwise? Also known as the kiss of death in applications?
No, I just would prefer to stay in state because it seems more affordable and better for my circumstances. But if something really good comes along I’m open to applying out of state

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I just would prefer to stay in state because it seems more affordable and better for my circumstances. But if something really good comes along I’m open to applying out of state

Just an FYI, for fully funded programs, you're fully funded whether or not you are in or out of state residency. Free is the ultimate in affordability.

Reactions: 2 users
Just an FYI, for fully funded programs, you're fully funded whether or not you are in or out of state residency. Free is the ultimate in affordability.
Do you know of good programs out of state that are partially or fully funded?

Do you know of good programs out of state that are partially or fully funded?

I mean, the number of funded programs in is three figures. It really depends on what your focus is. You should be applying for fit with a mentor or specific content area, not to a program more broadly.

Reactions: 1 user
I mean, the number of funded programs in is three figures. It really depends on what your focus is. You should be applying for fit with a mentor or specific content area, not to a program more broadly.
I’m a first generation college student so I’m fairly new to all of the process. That’s why I posted the thread.

I’m a first generation college student so I’m fairly new to all of the process. That’s why I posted the thread.
Bit dated, but still good info

Here's a good info book about programs.

Amazon product

Any reason you are only asking about PsyDs?

Reactions: 1 users