Psychology Questions in uWorld?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenhat06

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my Psych block exam coming up in a week and I'm trying to find where the Psych questions are in my uWorld qbank. I haven't checked Behavior Sciences but had read that they are not in there. Anyone with any experience on this? Would really appreciate the help, thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Any "subtype-category" I should be checking on the left-hand boxes? Sorry, I've done a questions in neuro with all the subtypes checked and nothing popped up yet, so assumed they weren't there. My bad I guess, thank you.

I have my Psych block exam coming up in a week and I'm trying to find where the Psych questions are in my uWorld qbank. I haven't checked Behavior Sciences but had read that they are not in there. Anyone with any experience on this? Would really appreciate the help, thank you.

in uw, neurology section has all the pharm questions that belong to psychiatry, like antipsychotics, antidepressants etc. and the behavioral section of uw has all the psychology questions.. the stats/epidimiology qs are in statistics branch of uw.

good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it me or did uworld literally have like 5-10 total questions on psych?

I'm doing random blocks of 20 and I get at least one psych question with pretty much every block. I don't know how many there are, but there are surely more than 5-10.