Psychiatrist position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rich10900

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been a long time reader on student doctor, sometimes more or less. Some of you may remember me selling my practice in Charleston SC and moving to Florida. Well after three years I have built one much, much bigger than my last and we (yes me and three other psychiatrists and four therapists in the group) are looking for a long term Psychiatrist to join us. Most important this will be a partner position, yes for the right psychiatrist or psychiatrists to come aboard after two years you will have the chance to own a portion of the practice (who doesn't want a piece of the pie?). There is salary guarantee, full benefits and most important we all get along great. Yes we work hard at the practice and after we all play hard and have great social lives. Its a 40hr work week position. You see two patients on follow-up per hour, 60 minute intakes. We just purchased a second location that is absolutely beautiful as we have outgrown our current one. I have included the new facility and our indeed add. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Crexi.com (new facility we purchased) We own the first location in Boca Raton and its incredibly nice as well.

I am looking for a full time board certified Psychiatrist to join a busy, fast paced and growing outpatient private practice in beautiful Boca Raton FL and now Delray Beach. The practice is insurance based and accepts only four major carriers (Aetna, Cigna, UHC and Medicare). Come join a dynamic team of four psychiatrists, four excellent therapists as well as a compliment of full office staff.

The right candidate will be personable, hard working, enthusiastic and willing to be a team player. This is a lucrative position for the right individual netting around $325,000 per year or more, at a 4 day work week. This is a partnership/ownership opportunity that will be considered after two years with the practice. We are looking for another long term partner that will grow and become part of the practice. Psychiatrist can choose either to be a 1099 contractor or W2 employee with full benefit of 401K plan with company match, medical insurance (platinum plan), dental, vision and life insurance coverage, paid vacation, sick days, paid occurrence based malpractice, Florida licensure and DEA license.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just an FYI for anyone who might be interested the wife looked into taking over his practice in SC and he seemed like a good dude through the discussions. It ended up not being the right opportunity since there was already someone else interested and my wife didn't feel comfortable taking over a practice with someone she'd never met/worked with but he was a straight shooter throughout.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not a psych doc, but all I am gonna say is that the job is in a great location. Palm Beach County is beautiful.

I remember this guy he was making bank in SC..smart dude