Proofreading????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DryEye

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Hey Guys!

Is there anyone who would be willing to proofread my essay?? I would really appreciate it.

Also, what do you guys think about adding the following into "short term/long term goals":

I would like to have a clinic fully equipped with contact lens and eyeglasses dispensing unit and the latest and most efficient retinal imaging technology in order to provide my patients with the highest of quality care....."

Thanks so much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I would offer to read yours, but I don't think it's appropriate from someone who is also applying this cycle.

But, if anyone who has already gone through this process has some time to spare, I'd love to get some feedback too!

I would offer to read yours, but I don't think it's appropriate from someone who is also applying this cycle.

But, if anyone who has already gone through this process has some time to spare, I'd love to get some feedback too!

Yep, thats who I was targetting. Anyone out there who just started Optometry???

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah i too am going to be applying this cycle. typically, schools offer some sort of free proofreading (at least i know mine does and thats what i plan on doing). i would recommend trying to find something like that once school starts.

Hey Guys!

Is there anyone who would be willing to proofread my essay?? I would really appreciate it.

Also, what do you guys think about adding the following into "short term/long term goals":

I would like to have a clinic fully equipped with contact lens and eyeglasses dispensing unit and the latest and most efficient retinal imaging technology in order to provide my patients with the highest of quality care....."

Thanks so much!!!

If you PM me your essay, I will proofread it for you.