Proof USMLEworld is worth it !!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AntGod22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to write and say that I was so worried before taking step II since I was doing USMLEworld Qbank and was scoring in the high 50's low 60's rarely. I think my overall was around a 53% with only 1600 questions completed. I got my board scores last week and I got a 87 % / 214 which was nice since I didnt do that good on the step 1. Well good luck everyone with there exams :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone just wanted to write and say that I was so worried before taking step II since I was doing USMLEworld Qbank and was scoring in the high 50's low 60's rarely. I think my overall was around a 53% with only 1600 questions completed. I got my board scores last week and I got a 87 % / 214 which was nice since I didnt do that good on the step 1. Well good luck everyone with there exams :)

Is a 214 below the average? What is the average score written on your test score?

yeah the average was a 220 so just a little below but i dont care im going the internal med route and just isnt as competitive as some other fields are.

CONGRATS, ANTGOD!!! Always great to hear people excited about their scores! And even more congrats to improving your score!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is a 214 below the average? What is the average score written on your test score?

Do YOU have below average social skills? For crying out loud, people. A little tact would be nice. If not for your patients, perhaps for your colleagues?

That's fantastic, AntGod. You should be proud of your improvement! Best of luck to you.

AMEN Sophie Jane... I forewent the response re: ShahPatel's comment because I didn't know where to begin... you summed it up nicely.

That's awesome...I suppose I should be encouraged that I have a good chance of passing the exam this time, b/c I had a 64% avg on 1380 UW Qs...a year ago I had a 50% avg on 1650 Qs, close to yours, but only got a 179 on my test. Even with the improvement on UW, I am still a bit worried that the same old F word will show up again.

ahh u can do it !!!! I read this little review book called DEJA REVIEW the 2 days before the test. Its like the Recall series books. Was very good and quick to read the day and a half before the big day. Good lUck