Pronto pass good to study or not

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharma09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am preparing for Naplex from pronto pass and AphA . Mainly i am preparing AphA . will Pronto pass
Good to read for Naplex Advice me plz.

Members don't see this ad.

I will also say don't waste money on prontopass,just invest your money on some good practice sites of naplex questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, APhA is good enough. However, the pronto pass math is great! Since you already have the pronto pass just study the math cards and read APhA for everything else. You will be fine.

I studied with APha, Prontopass, Lange Q&A and Kaplan Q bank. I personally think Prontopass was the best. Apha was definitely a really good study material but it doesn't mean it is the best material for the "test". Prontopass has just essential and enough information for naplex. You can't cram all information from APha within a limited time. Prontopass points out what to memorize what to understand what how this topic would be on the test. First, I really didn't like prontopass bc I thought the layout and information is very busy and distracting but once you get used to, it wouldn't bother you anymore and it was a good study buddy. and most importantly it really works. It even works better when you do ton of practice tests. go for it :thumbup: