Prometric Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hegla

Reaction score
Anyone have thoughts on specific Prometric centers in the Northeast or even the Midwest? I have some flexibility with where I can take Step 1 next summer. This probably seems excessive but I had a horrible experience at the Prometric center where I took my MCAT

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I love the Prometric in Cincinnati - it is clean and professional. Just the right amount of size and the staff run the place like a well oiled machine. Took all of my USMLEs there and became very comfortable with it!

Reactions: 1 users
I love the Prometric in Cincinnati - it is clean and professional. Just the right amount of size and the staff run the place like a well oiled machine. Took all of my USMLEs there and became very comfortable with it!
Thanks! If you don't mind sharing do you know how long ago you were last there? I know the staff changes and really ends up affecting things at some places

Thanks! If you don't mind sharing do you know how long ago you were last there? I know the staff changes and really ends up affecting things at some places
I took my step 3 there 8 months ago! Same staff since my MCAT days actually LOL

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So, revising this post. Anyone have any experience with the center in Jacksonville, FL? It seems like that's where I'll actually need to be next summer. If anyone's had issues, I can schedule my test for Orlando or somewhere else. Thanks for your help! If you don't want to expose your location to everyone please message me instead! Thanks!