Program Prerequisite Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ngoyourself

Reaction score
Hello, so I recently submitted my PTCAS application not too long ago and it finally got verified, however I realized that after looking through one of the downloaded applications for one school, I noticed that I accidentally entered in the wrong course for the Anatomy prerequisite. Is this going to affect me at all, or will it be fine since they still see all the courses that I have taken?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. Not completely sure but I would think the schools would be able to see what you have taken since you are verified. When each school does their own evaluation against their prereqs they will notice the discrepancy. If it were me I would contact the school(s) and point out the error in advance so they are aware and can make a note of the correct class you want as the prereq. I would not want them to discard my application into the “not met” group due to an error. Best of luck!

Hi. Not completely sure but I would think the schools would be able to see what you have taken since you are verified. When each school does their own evaluation against their prereqs they will notice the discrepancy. If it were me I would contact the school(s) and point out the error in advance so they are aware and can make a note of the correct class you want as the prereq. I would not want them to discard my application into the “not met” group due to an error. Best of luck!
Thank you for your input, I will be emailing them about it!

Reactions: 1 user