Professional USMLE Step 1 tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USMLE_PROFESSIONAL

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to excel on the USMLE examinations?

Trying to get into a competitive residency?

Struggling to break into a United States residency program?

Need some help getting the passing score you need?

Look no further! With over 2,000+ hours of USMLE tutoring experience, I can provided the focused, tailor-made tutoring you need to achieve your personal goals, and adjust to your unique work schedule.

I completed my USMLE step 1 with a score of 270 (99th percentile), USMLE step 2 CS (pass), and USMLE step 3 (234 (79th percentile). I did college at Stanford University and medical school at the University of Southern California. I am currently working in Healthcare Management, and will eventually be obtaining my MBA in healthcare so that I can work as a Hospital Administrator or run a major research facility.

Nonetheless, I have always loved teaching prospective residents, and look forward to helping you reach your career goals. I have tutored 15 -20 hours a week for almost 3 years, and have worked with a variety of students with different goals and time frames. Let me help you reach your USMLE goals!

My current student's recommendation:
" Ryan is an amazing tutor that has given me the motivation and focus I need to pass the USMLE step 1, despite my multiple prior attempts. He created a structured and targeted program incorporating lectures, real-life vignettes, and USMLE questions, that have brought my studying to a whole new level. As an international medical school graduate, I don't know how I could do this without him! I will definitely be working with him on my USMLE Step 2 an 3."

Don't waste your time with other USMLE tutoring services that will charge you an exorbitant amount to work with someone for only a few hours, or will require you to work in a group setting. Get the personalized, tailor-made service that will best meet your unique needs. Compare to my competitors who will charge you between $150-300 / hour for one-on-one tutoring, I am charging only $75/hour, and am willing to negotiate lower rates for a longer period or more sessions of tutoring. Sessions are completed via Skype and can be tailored to your schedule.

Send me a message and we can set up a free session to talk about what you are looking for in a tutor, and how I can best meet your needs.

Ryan

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Ryan, could you please tell me where you are located? I am very interested in hiring you as my tutor for the USMLE Step 1. Thanks very much!

Looking to excel on the USMLE examinations?

Trying to get into a competitive residency?

Struggling to break into a United States residency program?

Need some help getting the passing score you need?

Look no further! With over 2,000+ hours of USMLE tutoring experience, I can provided the focused, tailor-made tutoring you need to achieve your personal goals, and adjust to your unique work schedule.

I completed my USMLE step 1 with a score of 270 (99th percentile), USMLE step 2 CS (pass), and USMLE step 3 (234 (79th percentile). I did college at Stanford University and medical school at the University of Southern California. I am currently working in Healthcare Management, and will eventually be obtaining my MBA in healthcare so that I can work as a Hospital Administrator or run a major research facility.

Nonetheless, I have always loved teaching prospective residents, and look forward to helping you reach your career goals. I have tutored 15 -20 hours a week for almost 3 years, and have worked with a variety of students with different goals and time frames. Let me help you reach your USMLE goals!

My current student's recommendation:
" Ryan is an amazing tutor that has given me the motivation and focus I need to pass the USMLE step 1, despite my multiple prior attempts. He created a structured and targeted program incorporating lectures, real-life vignettes, and USMLE questions, that have brought my studying to a whole new level. As an international medical school graduate, I don't know how I could do this without him! I will definitely be working with him on my USMLE Step 2 an 3."

Don't waste your time with other USMLE tutoring services that will charge you an exorbitant amount to work with someone for only a few hours, or will require you to work in a group setting. Get the personalized, tailor-made service that will best meet your unique needs. Compare to my competitors who will charge you between $150-300 / hour for one-on-one tutoring, I am charging only $75/hour, and am willing to negotiate lower rates for a longer period or more sessions of tutoring. Sessions are completed via Skype and can be tailored to your schedule.

Send me a message and we can set up a free session to talk about what you are looking for in a tutor, and how I can best meet your needs.

Ryan
Hi Ryan, I am looking for a USMLE step 1 tutor. Are you still available for tutoring?

hi Ryan, Im looking for a step 1 tutor, would you be available? Im in Vancouver BC