Private practice in Baton Rouge looking for CT, Peds and Generalists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Swamp Gas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Great opportunity to join private practice team of 19 MDs in supervisional model.
3 year partnership track (non-partnership and 7 on 7 off positions also available with up to 400k starting salary)
Partners >75% MGMA
8 weeks vacation (increases with tenure)
Group contributes 8.625% towards 401k (contribution increases with partnership)
Generous health care options and education stipend
Night float call system, call averages 2 weekends per quarter as associate. Home call.
Level 2 Trauma center, NO OB! Plenty of regional

I have been a pediatric associate with this group for the last year and a half and am very happy. Great earning potential as a partner. Great group of docs and CRNAs. 1 hour from all the fun in New Orleans. Please message me for more details.

Members don't see this ad.

Great opportunity to join private practice team of 19 MDs in supervisional model.
3 year partnership track (non-partnership and 7 on 7 off positions also available with up to 400k starting salary)
Partners >75% MGMA
8 weeks vacation (increases with tenure)
Group contributes 8.625% towards 401k (contribution increases with partnership)
Generous health care options and education stipend
Night float call system, call averages 2 weekends per quarter as associate. Home call.
Level 2 Trauma center, NO OB! Plenty of regional

I have been a pediatric associate with this group for the last year and a half and am very happy. Great earning potential as a partner. Great group of docs and CRNAs. 1 hour from all the fun in New Orleans. Please message me for more details.
3 to 1 or 4 to 1?

Members don't see this ad :)
3 to 1 or 4 to 1?
For the main ORs, you start the day 3:1 and go to 4:1 as the day progresses and rooms settle in so we can send docs home.
CT is usually 1:1 or 2:1 and is done on the HVI wing of hospital. (3-4 CT trained MDs assigned each day)
Peds is usually 3:1 at free standing Children’s hospital (2 peds trained MDs assigned each day)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I thought you were in San Antonio?? did you move to LA again?

Out of curiosity, what percentage of peds cases do the peds guys do?

Out of curiosity, what percentage of peds cases do the peds guys do?
I’m usually at the Children’s hospital 2 days a week. This is definitely a mixed practice, but I believe that’s pretty typical for a private practice setting.