"Print application" on Pharmcas cutting off some courswork

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samurai361

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering if for you all when you click on "print application", does it stop after page 5? Because when I hit print, it stops after printing 5 pages, or after everything is printed plus the first page of coursework. But my coursework probably spans to another 2 printed pages after that. However it's not printing the entire thing. The additional coursework is there when I see it online but it's refusing to print off all the pages of the coursework, only printing the first page. I was wondering if it's doing this for anyone and/or if they found a solution. The reason I'm asking is because Pharmcas asks for us to have printed 2 complete applications in our files before e-submitting in case something should happen during the application process. Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I was wondering if for you all when you click on "print application", does it stop after page 5? Because when I hit print, it stops after printing 5 pages, or after everything is printed plus the first page of coursework. But my coursework probably spans to another 2 printed pages after that. However it's not printing the entire thing. The additional coursework is there when I see it online but it's refusing to print off all the pages of the coursework, only printing the first page. I was wondering if it's doing this for anyone and/or if they found a solution. The reason I'm asking is because Pharmcas asks for us to have printed 2 complete applications in our files before e-submitting in case something should happen during the application process. Thanks for your help.

Try printing by selection.

Try printing by selection.
How do I print by selection? When I click "Print Application" on the left side menu it just opens the entire application in another tab like as a continuous application. How could I separate that by section?

Members don't see this ad :)
How do I print by selection? When I click "Print Application" on the left side menu it just opens the entire application in another tab like as a continuous application. How could I separate that by section?

I think he means select all the information (easiest way is by hitting CRTL-A) and then CRTL-P to get to the print menu and choose print by selection there

Thanks guys!!! It worked. I never actually used that selection thing before. By the way, if anyone happens to know, is this the same application that pharmcas prints and mails from their end? The reason I'm asking is because this looks kinda sloppy for the admissions committee to pore over hundreds at a time...I just hope the final version they print looks a bit better. I mean that is what we're paying 150 bucks for I hope :rolleyes: