Princeton Review for DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tooth_hurty

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience Cracking the DAT by The Princeton review? Or their practice tests? A friend gave it to me and I was wondering if it's worth using since I haven't heard of anyone using it. I know a lot of people who used princeton for the MCAT but haven't heard of anyone using it for the DAT.

Members don't see this ad.

It isn't very popular on this forum but if you have it already then the extra practice wouldn't hurt.

Does anyone have any experience Cracking the DAT by The Princeton review? Or their practice tests? A friend gave it to me and I was wondering if it's worth using since I haven't heard of anyone using it. I know a lot of people who used princeton for the MCAT but haven't heard of anyone using it for the DAT.

Let me know how it is!