Primo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JTFUTUREDO1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there, is anyone taking PRIMO loans (State of MO) ? I will be attending KCUMB this fall, and I know I want to do FP, so I'm taking them. Just wanted to know if anyone else out there was.

Thanks,
jamie

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there, is anyone taking PRIMO loans (State of MO) ? I will be attending KCUMB this fall, and I know I want to do FP, so I'm taking them. Just wanted to know if anyone else out there was.

Thanks,
jamie

I am.

What year are you, and where do you go to medical school? Do you know if we can do a residency outside the state of MO?
jamie

What year are you, and where do you go to medical school? Do you know if we can do a residency outside the state of MO?
jamie

3rd year...

Very close...

Yes, you can do residency outside of MO. Only catch there is, you can't collect the fat $10,000 in residency if you don't. The only stipulation of the program is to practice primary care in an underserved area in MO (almost every county is). Even if you don't want to, it's only 9.5% interest (a good gamble if you ask me).