Pressure-volume loop in different conditions in regard of CVS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sylhet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know a bit deep in regard of cardiovascular pressure-volume loop in different occasions (valvular abnormalities, exercise, essential HTN etc). i had tried harrison, braunwald plus some other physio books but none couldnt help me out, they were not that much descriptive on this p-v loop issue particularly. so, can anyone pls suggest me a book that could realy help me out in understanding from the grass root level to the top? I am really obsessed with this Topic. I gotta understand it.

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to know a bit deep in regard of cardiovascular pressure-volume loop in different occasions (valvular abnormalities, exercise, essential HTN etc). i had tried harrison, braunwald plus some other physio books but none couldnt help me out, they were not that much descriptive on this p-v loop issue particularly. so, can anyone pls suggest me a book that could realy help me out in understanding from the grass root level to the top? I am really obsessed with this Topic. I gotta understand it.

Constanzo's Physio does a pretty good job explaining pressure volume loop changes in different occasions. Go to a bookstore, open the chapter and if you find it satisfying, buy it. It's phenomenal resource anyway.