Prepping for the summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTWannabe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there was an older thread about studying anatomy before school starts, so sorry if this is redundant. Are any of you preparing ahead of time (for any of the summer classes) or are you just relaxing til the semester starts? If you are, are you just reading the material or taking notes along the way? Is anybody else anxious because you don't know what to expect?? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Currently I'm reviewing one muscle a night (origin/insertion/action). Eventually I'll probably start putting together flash cards, basically with the intent of minimizing the workload/stress level once school starts. I'm also generally trying to stay fit (after all, as PTs we will be ambassadors of health among other things, and I want to practice what I'll preach).

I expect the first year to be very tough, and I await the challenge with eagerness.

I might review a little, but most of the summer I'm going to relax and enjoy the time I have.

I'd never tell someone not to prepare for a class if they feel that will alleviate some nervousness but it wouldn't be something I would do. You'll have plenty of time studying anatomy later; enjoy the last bit of your summer before classes begin and good luck.