Preparing for the actual interview process!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anfhockey10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I am preparing for my upcoming interviews, I have a couple questions in mind that I would like to ask during the interviews. I just wanted to know if anyone that has gone through this process already actually brought their questions with them to the site? Does anyone think that its an uncommon thing to do and if it will look bad on my part to bring questions that I want to ask about the sites to the actual interview? I can't possibly think anyone would remember all the questions they want to ask for the "20 clinical pharmacists" that they will talk to throughout the whole day and then try to remember their answers!!! Any comments??

Members don't see this ad.

I had printed out questions last year but I only busted out with them once - it is helpful to have it in your bag and write little notes between meetings.

I had printed out questions last year but I only busted out with them once - it is helpful to have it in your bag and write little notes between meetings.

Were they surprised or shocked when you took out the questions?