preparing for naplex in may

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplex123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

I am planning to give naplex in 2nd week of may.I am reading APHA,kaplan and gave quiz provided by chasenaplex.com to check on my preparation.Is that enough ?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi all,

I am planning to give naplex in 2nd week of may.I am reading APHA,kaplan and gave quiz provided by chasenaplex.com to check on my preparation.Is that enough ?
thanks

apha is a good source to review,but do as many questions/quizzes as possible. also do not forget to go thru statistics. also wud like to be study partner.let me know if interested.

am planning to give naplex in mid july 2010. looking for study partners in virginia, michigan. i truly belive in group discussions. so please anyone interested mail me here.
thanks,
z.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all,

thanks

Hi!

Do you know the dates in June? I graduate Mid-May-- so I have yet to receive my ATT. I'm inquiring because I have to sit for the boards before starting my Residency in June. Thanks!!

apha is a good source to review,but do as many questions/quizzes as possible. also do not forget to go thru statistics. also wud like to be study partner.let me know if interested.

am planning to give naplex in mid july 2010. looking for study partners in virginia, michigan. i truly belive in group discussions. so please anyone interested mail me here.
thanks,
z.

What are the best sources for questions/quizzes? Also statistics and info on hospital IV's (stability issues, D5W, NS, etc.) since APHA doesn't really cover both these areas.

Thanks.

What are the best sources for questions/quizzes? Also statistics and info on hospital IV's (stability issues, D5W, NS, etc.) since APHA doesn't really cover both these areas.

Thanks.
No questions on hospital IVs except on drip rates and related calculations. There is a little bit on stats, but don't get too excited over it.