Preparation for DSCKE Canada exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sanaya

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone help me to know how to prepare for DSCKE Canada speciality exam? Any idea of syllabus, references??

Members don't see this ad.

hi which specialty?the one on sept 8 2017 rite?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone help me to know how to prepare for DSCKE Canada speciality exam? Any idea of syllabus, references??
Hi sanya can u tell about dscke. Do we have to clear afk and nd be before appearing for this exam?

Hi Sanaya,

Do you have any idea on what to study for this exam. I'm orthodontist and would like to take the exam too. can you please share your knowledge about this. Thanks!

4 parts exam too. First and second part similar to nbde part 1 material. 4 the similar to nbde part 2 .

Where r u from. All this information I got from the previous threads

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I'm also a pedodontist thinking of taking the exam. Would be nice to get your feedback of the exam. I'm thinking of February though not September. anyone managed to find any specific material of the DSCKE excluding the reading list they provide?

Hey guys I'm also a pedodontist thinking of taking the exam. Would be nice to get your feedback of the exam. I'm thinking of February though not September. anyone managed to find any specific material of the DSCKE excluding the reading list they provide?
North one has replied. Can u give ur email I'd to contact or can we form a group in face book

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, does any one can give any suggestion how to get prepare for the DSCKE?

I want to attend DSCKE exam for Orthodontic but I dont know from where to start? and after passing this exam how to get work permit visa to apply for DSATP (dental specialty assessment and training programs )

Hi Sanaya,

Do you have any idea on what to study for this exam. I'm orthodontist and would like to take the exam too. can you please share your knowledge about this. Thanks![/QUOTE

I want to attend DSCKE exam for Orthodontic but I dont know from where to start? and after passing this exam how to get work permit visa to apply for DSATP (dental specialty assessment and training programs )

is dsatp only for canadian residents ? can indian mds dentists do it too ?? where to study from for dscke ?

Hi everyone,
I am interested and would like to hear from your experience about DSCKE! how was the paper evaluation first? Can we work out to know the study materials? Also can we have a study group since the exam is common to all specialities? Thanks

Hi Dear,

I am a Prosthodontist and going to sit DSCKE! how about you?
Hi I am a Prosthodontist. Just thinking on appearing for the exam. What about you?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi I am a Prosthodontist. Just thinking on appearing for the exam. What about you?

Hi, I am in the paper evaluation process and once it is done will sit the exam ASAP. Have you registered for the DSCKE or not yet?

Hi, I am in the paper evaluation process and once it is done will sit the exam ASAP. Have you registered for the DSCKE or not yet?
Not yet. The deadline for sept is in a month. I don’t know if I will be able to make it. Where r u from?

Not yet. The deadline for sept is in a month. I don’t know if I will be able to make it. Where r u from?

How about your paper evaluation process? I am not sure that I will be able to register for September exam yet. I have my speciality from Europe but now I am in Canada.

North one has replied. Can u give ur email I'd to contact or can we form a group in face book
Hi! I'm a paed Dent from India, am interested in being a part of the study group too. Please include me if anything works out! Thanks!

Hi,
I am residing in Edmonton, Canada and plan to sit for DSCKE exam in sept. 2019. I am looking for resources/support group for exam preparation for oral and maxillofacial surgery. Is DSCKE exam pattern/contents same for all specialties or is it unique for each specialty. please let me know if your are able to provide any information.

Regards

Hi sanya, this is anu from India. I had completed my masters in oral pathology. Can you provide guidelines regarding dscke exam. Kindly join me , if at all any group is there

Hi sanya, this is anu from India. I had completed my masters in oral pathology. Can you provide guidelines regarding dscke exam. Kindly join me , if at all any group is there
Hi ANU ,I am an Oral pathologist is there any group for preperation for DSCKE . please join me as well thanx

Hi,
I am residing in Edmonton, Canada and plan to sit for DSCKE exam in sept. 2019. I am looking for resources/support group for exam preparation for oral and maxillofacial surgery. Is DSCKE exam pattern/contents same for all specialties or is it unique for each specialty. please let me know if your are able to provide any information.

Regards
hi
i m also going to appear for same.kindly connect on [email protected]

Hi can someone guide for the DSCKE for oral & maxillofacial surgery ,I m MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial surgery ) from India, planning to appear for it in 2020, any course & reference materials available ,if someone is planning for the same ,we can discuss together my mail I'd [email protected]

Hi everyone, can anyone guide for dscke exam. What are the reference materials and how do we go with exam. What about dsatp. Anyone who has gone through the procedure please help me with it. My email I'd is [email protected]