Prep books for Organic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kal-El

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i took a class from TPR last spring. I'm thinking of studying for the MCAT again and I've heard that the Examkrackers biology book is much better than TPR, also i heard that TPR is great for physical sciences so I'm sticking with that. Does anyone have suggestions as to which company has the best O-chem study material?

Members don't see this ad.

Im wondering the same myself...Kaplan is not bad; however i am using EK, and to be honest, im looking for another book to use. Kaplan has a book, its called "Organic Edge" or something like that, ive seen some pretty good reviews on it.

I'm using Kaplan and it seems fine. Isn't the Organic Edge by Kaplan kind of like an in depth tutorial and not just a book? I thought it was an online thing that costs a few hundred dollars. Honestly if you have taken the class before and are just looking for a review, all of them probably cover about the same thing. I think I have heard that TPR was more in depth than Kaplan and that Berkeley Review is the most in depth of all. Now, is that much depth required? I have no idea.