Pre-osteo secret SDN crush?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DaniMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
saw a thread like this in allo...it was amusing, and im bored.

so... confess. let's go.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
lol! i new this thread was gonna pop up in no time...:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
saw a thread like this in allo...it was amusing, and im bored.

so... confess. let's go.

wait wait hold up. are you just gonna start this thread without going first? you're not gonna get off that easy ;)

wait wait hold up. are you just gonna start this thread without going first? you're not gonna get off that easy ;)

haha, damn.

hmm.. i'm fairly new around here, so Im not sure yet. but I have some ideas. ;)

...and BTW, dont think you're dodging the bullet by challenging me....hahaha

It doesnt really matter how new you are here. A crush is a crush..lol

LOL... what I meant is that I havent really been around enough to have gotten to know, or see, or really have an exchange with anyone...

but I suppose you're right. Ill think about it. HA!

DaniMD is a jersey girl though... you know what they say about them jersey girls...

Members don't see this ad :)
DaniMD is a jersey girl though... you know what they say about them jersey girls...

bustedtees.24341dff984860ec177dfd540c06412d.gif

:D

you guys had better watch it!!!!

or i can make a call to my cousin Sal, and have you taken care of :p

take into consideration, im here responding to you...rather than "down the shore" with my acrylic nails blasting bon jovi. give me a break, lmao.

you guys had better watch it!!!!

or i can make a call to my cousin Sal, and have you taken care of :p

take into consideration, im here responding to you...rather than "down the shore" with my acrylic nails blasting bon jovi. give me a break, lmao.

They probably have wireless down the shore

My secret crush is prions, although I guess she's more my facebook crush now. :love:;)

Hey desi! Did you start school yet?

Hey desi! Did you start school yet?

Nope not yet, August 13th is when I move in. School starts on the 19th. How have you been? when do you start?

Wudup, Vanilla! Better be careful, or else the Jersey people start to yell "thread hijacking!" It's worse than Salem around here... :D

Banana Hammock!!!!

(Killer username dude lol)

Nope not yet, August 13th is when I move in. School starts on the 19th. How have you been? when do you start?

Wow I didn't realize you guys start so late also. Will you be on semesters or quarters? We start orientation one month from today and then classes on September 2. We're doing well just packing everything up and we move on Saturday. There are going to be a lot of tears when we start taking our kids to daycare (on my part at least). :cry:

To keep in line with the thread desi is also on of my secret SDN crushes. ;)

To keep in line with the thread desi is also on of my secret SDN crushes. ;)

Quarters, and thanks :oops:

Good Luck with the move and school. I am getting overly anxious to start.

surely everyone has an SDN crush on TycoonMan. He is a pimp and the ladies love him (especially the ones in LA...right tycoonman?)

Quarters, and thanks :oops:

Good Luck with the move and school. I am getting overly anxious to start.

Thanks! We'll be on quarters too. We are hopefully taking a trip to Hawaii between 1st and 2nd quarters. I'm really not anxious to start. I'm trying to enjoy the time off I have and the time still being a stay-at-home mom. :D Good luck to you too!! :luck::banana:

I'd have to say my SDN crush was on scpod of the Lecom-B threads. Always a wealth of information about the school, and he seems to be an all around good guy.

I'd have to say my SDN crush was on scpod of the Lecom-B threads. Always a wealth of information about the school, and he seems to be an all around good guy.

Good choice. :thumbup:

i concur.

:: ducks ::

You don't have to duck. It seems like the pre-allopaths never come in here unless they're worried about their grades or MCATs... But that's good, cause if DO girls really are better-looking, we wouldn't want them to know that anyway... :)

I don't have a secret crush on anyone here. I'd love to be narcissistic and say myself, but that's not even true.

Now, im crushed. I expected more from you. :p

oh jeez.. well danimd, you are my secret sdn crush. i cant hold it in any longer. not only are you the only person i see who has most recently updated this thread, but you are from jersey. and everyone knows about those jersey girls :love:. but...sadly im in LA so we'll just have to cope with this long distance thing. but wait, who is your crush? oh yea, you have stalled all day. im waiting...:D

i assume im not only limited to one, so premedprincess is my close second. why? because she is a princess, which means she has royal blood, which could someday make me a king...:rolleyes:

My secret crush is prions, although I guess she's more my facebook crush now. :love:;)

Aw EEL08, you're my secret SDN crush and my real life, late night, Facebook chat buddy. :love:;)

coming to a jersey girl's defense? Well, now I'd have to say it's you.
my knight in shining....aladdin pants :confused:

oh jeez.. well danimd, you are my secret sdn crush. i cant hold it in any longer. not only are you the only person i see who has most recently updated this thread, but you are from jersey. and everyone knows about those jersey girls :love:. but...sadly im in LA so we'll just have to cope with this long distance thing. but wait, who is your crush? oh yea, you have stalled all day. im waiting...:D

i assume im not only limited to one, so premedprincess is my close second. why? because she is a princess, which means she has royal blood, which could someday make me a king...:rolleyes:

Be forewarned,
orange_crush.jpg
is not only a delicious orange drink but can be an infatuation with someone which will almost always result in another connotation of the word,