Pre-Doctoral Internship Opening in New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Benny386

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Department of Psychiatry of Jersey Shore University Medical Center (JSUMC), in conjunction with Hackensack Meridian Health, is offering a one year, full-time (2000 hours) pre-doctoral internship in Clinical Psychology. JSUMC is a private non-profit hospital located in Neptune, NJ equidistant from New York and Philadelphia and only minutes from the Jersey Shore!

Interns’ core experience at JSUMC will involve a broad range of supervised clinical work with patients across the lifespan in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Patients seen within the JSUMC system are from diverse cultural, ethnic, and economic backgrounds and present with a broad range of diagnoses, mental health concerns and a variety of clinical needs. Interns will gain experience providing a broad range of clinical services and treatment modalities and will acquire experience using a range of assessment tools.

As the supervising psychologist of the child and adolescent rotation, I am extremely excited to be sharing this opportunity with you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and pass this listing on to anyone you think might be interested.

Note: Applicants must currently be enrolled in a psychology doctoral program either Ph.D. or Psy.D. and be eligible to start pre-doctoral internship this summer.

Interested applicants can apply through this link:

Psychology Intern Job in Borough of Neptune City at Hackensack Meridian Health

Thank you!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to DM me!

Edit: here is the program brochure: Psychology Internship Program
We are just getting the internship off the ground. So we are not able to post to APPIC yet. We are not yet APA accredited.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can you post your program brochure? I think prospectives have the right to know where you guys are in the APPIC/APA accreditation process.
Yes!

Here is the program brochure.

We are just getting the internship off the ground. So we are not able to post to APPIC yet. We are not yet APA accredited.