Pre-dentistry at VCU!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fatal_Oblivion

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone..I was just wondering who's going to Virginia Commonwealth University to start the Pre-dental program this fall. Also, any comments about dental students in VCU are always welcomed.

Cheers.. :D

Members don't see this ad.

I completed my pre-dent requirements at VCU and start as a D-1 on Tuesday. Great opportunities to get involved down at the school while you are in undergrad. I was president of the predent club last year at VCU and there are things you can get involved in with the club. You can assist down at the school, go on some "MOM"(mission of mercy) trips (usually 3rd and 4th yr undergrads only though) and help out/assist at these rural dental retreats. You get a lot of exposure in just a few days. Also, make sure to keep in contact with Dr. Leibowitz, the pre-health advisor, and be involved with the club for exposure to dentistry and the school. I see you are from Kuwait and assume you want to eventually go to VCU Dental School with their program. Best of luck!!