practice test sources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dancote

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me link to the "tpr" tests mentioned on this site? Also, I have the R 5 R 6 paper tests, it looks like there are no others in this format (paper) available from AAMC?

-thanks for any help!!

Members don't see this ad.

dancote said:
Can anyone give me link to the "tpr" tests mentioned on this site? Also, I have the R 5 R 6 paper tests, it looks like there are no others in this format (paper) available from AAMC?

-thanks for any help!!

Anything TPR can be found at www.review.com They are a commercial company, so they might have one free diagnostic (I know they give free paper diagnostics), but much of their stuff is only for paid students/customers.

Let me ask you this, although you might not know because you were in the class. I took the free 5 hour MCAT on TPR's Website, but for the life of me I can't find a score for it. It gives me a raw score for each section, but there are no conversions. Really frustrating since raw scores don't tell me much. It seems like there has to be a conversion for it because why else have a full length practice test? Oh well, anyone know?

willthatsall said:
Let me ask you this, although you might not know because you were in the class. I took the free 5 hour MCAT on TPR's Website, but for the life of me I can't find a score for it. It gives me a raw score for each section, but there are no conversions. Really frustrating since raw scores don't tell me much. It seems like there has to be a conversion for it because why else have a full length practice test? Oh well, anyone know?

What do you mean by it only gives you a raw score? It only gives you the number you missed? No, I don't have any experience with that, our diags gave a ton of info, including an estimated scaled score.

Members don't see this ad :)
willthatsall said:
yeah it just shows how many you miss in each section

Got no ideas :(

I'd look around for any imbedded hyperlinks, any tabs, what have you, then email them.