Practice Exams?

ODDream

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there I was wondering where I can get practice exams for he OAT, I got the one from the OAT people but I have heard that its a joke of questions and that the real OAT is much harder. Therefore does anyone know of places where I can get them from or does anyone have ANY old exams lying around. Also do you think using the MCAT study books (ex. examkrackers) and the Kaplan OAT is a comprehensive study guide for the OAT. Sorry if the questions are kinda repetative but I just need some reassurance. Thanks in advance.

ODDream

Members don't see this ad.

ODDream said:
Hi there I was wondering where I can get practice exams for he OAT, I got the one from the OAT people but I have heard that its a joke of questions and that the real OAT is much harder. Therefore does anyone know of places where I can get them from or does anyone have ANY old exams lying around. Also do you think using the MCAT study books (ex. examkrackers) and the Kaplan OAT is a comprehensive study guide for the OAT. Sorry if the questions are kinda repetative but I just need some reassurance. Thanks in advance.

ODDream

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has an old OAT exam lying around considering it is a crime or something to bring any material out of the testing center. If there is someone... they are probably pretty popular among the opt. crowd!! One source of practice tests in TopScorePro. (www.scholarware.com) It seemed to be a lot harder than the actual OAT, but if you do well on that... you should do pretty well of the real thing. I scored a full 40 points higher on the OAT than I ever did on any of the practice tests on TopScore. Lots of people have taken and rave about the Kaplan course. Some people use books from other exams like the MCAT or DAT to study with. Perhaps other people have some ideas? Good luck!

Hey thanks for the reply, sorry for the wording of the question It can be misunderstood. What i mean is there anyone that last there pratice exams from topscore or other sources let over after their studing....not an actual exam...lol....but Ill take that too :thumbup: . Thanks for the link I will look into it.

ODDream

prettygreeneyes said:
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has an old OAT exam lying around considering it is a crime or something to bring any material out of the testing center. If there is someone... they are probably pretty popular among the opt. crowd!! One source of practice tests in TopScorePro. (www.scholarware.com) It seemed to be a lot harder than the actual OAT, but if you do well on that... you should do pretty well of the real thing. I scored a full 40 points higher on the OAT than I ever did on any of the practice tests on TopScore. Lots of people have taken and rave about the Kaplan course. Some people use books from other exams like the MCAT or DAT to study with. Perhaps other people have some ideas? Good luck!