practical experiences for foreign students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alhy38

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm a 4th year dental student in melbourne university in australia. i'm hoping to find out a little about the opportunities opened for foreign students to get a couple of months of hands-on job experience in india. what are the universities offering dentistry in india and which would be recommended. i'm thinking of doing it in the middle of the year or end of the year during my break here in australia. i'll be trilled if someone can answer some of my questions. thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

hi!
nice to know that you are intrested to go to india. i did my graduation in dentistry form dental school in pune.

there is a dental school in manipal which is very good ...

COLLEGE OF DENTAL SURGERY,
Manipal Academy Of Higher Education,
Manipal - 576 119
Karnataka - India

Fax : 91 - 8252 70500, 70062
Phone : 71200 to 71219 Udupi(PABX 20 lines) Extn : 2173
Telex : 833 - 231 MAHE IN

Email: [email protected]

i hope this information helps you

if you need any more help write to me at :

[email protected]

good luck

vivek

------------------
vivek
bosotn university
USA

Alhy38,
I am a Ist yr Dental Student in Indore (MP) india.Great to know that you are coming to India.
Please try the following places.
(1) Christian Dental College
Ludhiana (Punjab) India.
(2)Christian Medical College
Vellore TN
India

I hope this Information will be of some help
Sincerely
Dheeraj Oriel

I am a dental graduate from Egypt and I hope that anyone from Australia can help me because I am starting to apply for immigraion to Australia but I need to make sure first that I will be able to practice dentistry there..
thank you