Post Your Timeline (Submitted, Received, Verified, Mailed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just checked my AADSAS and the mailing date says 06/28/2013!

Good luck everyone!! :)

Double this message! I got my mailing date designated as 6/28/2013 as well
Good luck everyone! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Yup, my mailing date is 6/28 as well. Good luck everyone!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Edit: oh nevermind. I guess I will be 1st batch afterall. Awesome. I was expecting 2nd batch

yup my mailing date is 6/28 as well and upitt sent me an e-mail saying they've already received my application (I'm guessing they looked up the electronic version)

Mine is getting sent tomorrow but my DAT score is still pending -_-

If you designated the schools you wanted your scores to be sent to when you initially registered for the DAT, do the schools get your DAT scores first or does AADSAS?

yup my mailing date is 6/28 as well and upitt sent me an e-mail saying they've already received my application (I'm guessing they looked up the electronic version)

Did you send in the pitt supplemental stuff yet (2x2 photo, money, etc.)?

yay!! i added 8 more schools yesterday and all of them are going to be mailed tmr!!
good luck everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
wait, Pitt responded to people already??

I applied to pitt and sent them everything, but still havent been contacted.

Buffalo and Roseman are the only two schools that have confirmed they received my application.

E-submitted: 6/16

Transcript received: 06/25

GPA verified: 07/03

Mailed: 07/05

Any ideas on when my GPA should be verified. Looks like they are about up to 6/16 submit date from what I have seen on here. Do they go in order of e-submit date? My transcript took forever to get there since I'm from Canada so hoping it's not in order of transcript received date! I should still make second batch though eh?

*Edit* Made second batch!!

Last edited:
Mine is getting sent tomorrow but my DAT score is still pending -_-

If you designated the schools you wanted your scores to be sent to when you initially registered for the DAT, do the schools get your DAT scores first or does AADSAS?

same here. I think you can fax the unofficial scores to the school. Otherwise, it will take about 10 days after your test for the schools to receive the official ones.

E-submitted: 6/16

Transcript received: 06/25

GPA verified: Not yet!

Mailed: Not yet!

Any ideas on when my GPA should be verified. Looks like they are about up to 6/16 submit date from what I have seen on here. Do they go in order of e-submit date? My transcript took forever to get there since I'm from Canada so hoping it's not in order of transcript received date! I should still make second batch though eh?

Itsirkable, I think it depends on both submit date and transcript received date, but I'm not exactly sure how they figure it out. I say you have at least another week before it's verified.

Asne, same for you. I say at least another week or two for your transcript to be verified. Once it's verified, you'll likely go out in the batch the following Friday.

Glimmer: would that make it like 3rd or 4th batch then? Is that considered late?...if not WHAT is considered late?? Thanks for the help!

Did you send in the pitt supplemental stuff yet (2x2 photo, money, etc.)?

yes I sent them my money and photo awhile back but the e-mail said to send in the supplemental fee if you haven't already done so- so I think it was a pretty generic e-mail

yes I sent them my money and photo awhile back but the e-mail said to send in the supplemental fee if you haven't already done so- so I think it was a pretty generic e-mail

hmm. when did you esubmit? and has your supplemental fee been cashed in? And i hope i get my email sometime today then haha.

same here. I think you can fax the unofficial scores to the school. Otherwise, it will take about 10 days after your test for the schools to receive the official ones.
Thanks!! Going to do it now just in case :)

Glimmer: would that make it like 3rd or 4th batch then? Is that considered late?...if not WHAT is considered late?? Thanks for the help!

I'm not exactly sure about the batch number, as I have no clue how long it's actually taking them to verify transcripts. For me, it took about 10 days, and I'm sure AADSAS hasn't seen a significant decrease in applications. I'd say you're "early" so long as you're in before the end of July. Don't worry!

hmm. when did you esubmit? and has your supplemental fee been cashed in? And i hope i get my email sometime today then haha.

I e-submitted 6/4 and haven't checked if the checks have been cashed in- should ask my mom about that :D

My mailing date is 6/28 as well. I e-submitted 6/11.

What do you guys think about sending schools a hello kitty check for supplementary applications? My sister is helping me pay for supplementary apps, and that's what she uses. Should I use that or have her withdraw the money, and send them a normal check of mine?

Just got an email from Case conforming that they have received my AADSAS application

I got emails from like 8 schools

i have a 3.8 GPA, 23 AA DAT

didn't make it into first batch...womp womp womp.
e submitted 6/17
transcripts verified 6/11

that's okay, I still have a couple secondary essays to finish :cool:

My mailing date is 6/28 as well. I e-submitted 6/11.

What do you guys think about sending schools a hello kitty check for supplementary applications? My sister is helping me pay for supplementary apps, and that's what she uses. Should I use that or have her withdraw the money, and send them a normal check of mine?

Haha! Just send it. No one who has anything to do with your acceptance/interview will see that check. And even so, it doesn't matter. I used those same checks.

Good luck to everyone!! please keep posting so we can know when second, third, fourth batches... Thanks

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/7
Reapplicant?: No

DAT on AADSAS: 8/2012

Transcripts Submitted: 6/3
Transcripts Received: 6/11
GPA Verified: 6/19

LOE received (committee letter): 6/19

Date Application Mailed: 6/28 first batchhhh wooooo

also just received an email from UConn saying my application is complete yay :love:

Mailing Date: 6/28...made it for first batch:)

Reapplicant: Yes

DAT Date Taken: 10/05/2012
DAT Date Received: 10/17/2012

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/03/2013
Interfolio Letters Received: 6/06/2013

Transcripts Submitted: Last Cycle
Transcripts Received: 6/26/2013

E-Submitted: 6/26/2013
GPA Verified: 7/9/2013
Application Mailed: 7/12/2013

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but it's interesting to note that even if you are a reapplicant and have no changes to your schools/coursework, you still have to wait for GPA verification after E-submitting. My transcripts all showed as "Received" on dates from last year, but as soon as I E-submitted, the dates changed to 6/26/13. I spent some time this month revising my personal statement thinking that my GPA verification would carry over from last year and that I would still be in the first batch if I submitted this week. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be in the second or third batch. I'm not too worried about it, but I am a bit annoyed. If I had known this would happen, I would've E-submitted earlier.

Last edited:
Reapplicant: Yes

DAT Date Taken: 10/05/2012
DAT Date Received: 10/17/2012

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/03/2013
Interfolio Letters Received: 6/06/2013

Transcripts Submitted: Last Cycle
Transcripts Received: 6/26/2013

E-Submitted: 6/26/2013
GPA Verified: ?
Application Mailed: ?

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but it's interesting to note that even if you are a reapplicant and have no changes to your schools/coursework, you still have to wait for GPA verification after E-submitting. My transcripts all showed as "Received" on dates from last year, but as soon as I E-submitted, the dates changed to 6/26/13. I spent some time this month revising my personal statement thinking that my GPA verification would carry over from last year and that I would still be in the first batch if I submitted this week. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be in the second or third batch. I'm not too worried about it, but I am a bit annoyed. If I had known this would happen, I would've E-submitted earlier.

^^^ This happened to me too and I submitted day 1.... I ended up getting an email that stated they needed a new transcript even though one was sent with my academic update in January and I've taken no classes in 2013. It's all good we will still be in early :)

I got emails from like 8 schools

i have a 3.8 GPA, 23 AA DAT

My stats are the same but no emails here...are they confirmation emails letting you know that they received your application or that everything is complete? Thanks!

I just checked my aadsas
And the status was changed from not mailed to "mailed" after 12:00 am. yoohoo~

Haha! Just send it. No one who has anything to do with your acceptance/interview will see that check. And even so, it doesn't matter. I used those same checks.

Lol that's good to know. It should be okay as long as they get the money. :p

Kinda slow, hopefully will be in 2nd or 3rd batch..

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/28

DAT Taken: 6/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 6/2013

Transcripts Submitted: 6/11, 6/12, 6/18 (stupid school took forever to mail!!!)
Transcripts Received: 6/18, 6/19, ??
GPA Verified: ??

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/03, awaiting dentist LOR
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 6/06, awaiting dentist LOR

Date Application Mailed: ??

Application mailed like a bauss.

I took the DAT 6/13. How long does it take to get uploaded to AADSAS?

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/18/2013

DAT Taken: 1/15/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 1//23/2013

Transcripts Submitted: 6/3/2013
Transcripts Received: 6/10/2013
GPA Verified: 6/28/2013 - got an email at 8am

4 separate LORs, no Interfolio - chased them down to have them upload it:laugh:
*Asked them for in way back in January*

Date Application Mailed: :confused:

They said that they'll be sending mine out in 2 weeks from now

i find it strange that aadsas didn't message us regarding our recently mailed applications. i found out through sdn lol..

i find it strange that aadsas didn't message us regarding our recently mailed applications. i found out through sdn lol..

SDN is the new AADSAS (unofficial) portal, didn't you get the memo? :p

Hey guys anyone know when they generally start inviting for interviews at schools? I know it varies greatly, but just trying to see an average month when people start getting invited that were in the first batch. I am luckily in the first batch but honesty don't know if that gives an advantage when applying or not. If someone could help me out and answer this for me that would be great! Thanks!

Date Des: 6/4/2013
Verified: 6/17/2013
Date Mailed: 6/28/2013