post-search (school choice) question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swolf

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the deal with u. pitt.? What kind of applicant is it best suited for? I'm thinking about adding it my list of schools, so any feedback would be very helpfull. Thanks
AA 18
bio 19
g. chem 19
o. chem 19
RC 19
QR 14 :mad:
PAT 18

p.s. I'm a Pre-degree applicant :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know what you mean by 'deal' but I do know that a couple of Spanish majors from my school are currently attending dental school there and seem to really like it. If you are curious or interested then go ahead and apply. :)

thanks for the responce. what I meant by "deal" I quess was just what type of school is it as far as ease of gaining an acceptance. For instance you have Harvard, USC and places like that which demand perfection, and then you have "some other schools" (I won't name names) who have much lower average entrance stats. Sorry for the confusion.

Just FYI, USC is not one of the harder schools to get into.

swolf said:
thanks for the responce. what I meant by "deal" I quess was just what type of school is it as far as ease of gaining an acceptance. For instance you have Harvard, USC and places like that which demand perfection, and then you have "some other schools" (I won't name names) who have much lower average entrance stats. Sorry for the confusion.