post-match posting . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coleman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all the great regulars who have posted about the various programs you're looking/interviewing/considering, please don't forget us third years and on down the line next year.

When you match, let us know so we can see how it all panned out. Better yet, when you are in the program, I know your time will not be as free as your 4th year med school (i.e. checking SDN q2 hours) however, it would be great to hear about the various rotations, etc.

Just a thought, and good luck in your upcoming rank list decisions (a month or so, right?)

Members don't see this ad.

No problemo Cole-MAN!

I plan on posting my ROL once the residencies have assigned theirs... and I plan on posting on here for atleast until residency starts, but I likely will continue to post, albeit not as often.

Hey does anyone know our DEADLINE for the ROL? As well as the DEADLINE for the residencies? I've been hearing differing dates...
Q

Originally posted by QuinnNSU
Hey does anyone know our DEADLINE for the ROL? As well as the DEADLINE for the residencies? I've been hearing differing dates...
Q

Quinn.....

According to the NRMP site, Feb 26 is the date for BOTH the applicants and the Programs to have their certified lists in.

Don't forget though that that is the deadline. Most programs will have their lists submitted a couple weeks before that if they are done interviewing.

I too will post my ROL after the 26th, hopefully, some of us will be workin' together in the near future.

Path

Originally posted by Path
Quinn.....

According to the NRMP site, Feb 26 is the date for BOTH the applicants and the Programs to have their certified lists in.

Don't forget though that that is the deadline. Most programs will have their lists submitted a couple weeks before that if they are done interviewing.

I too will post my ROL after the 26th, hopefully, some of us will be workin' together in the near future.

Path

When you click on the timeline on the NRMP site, it says "Feb 26," but when you are keying your ROL in on the entry page, it says "Feb 21st" up in the corner. Does this mean Feb 21st for the applicants and 26th for the programs?

mike