POST interview Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strugglebus5

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently interviewed at a school after applying just over a month before my interview. I am wondering if I should send the post interview update now or wait a few weeks and do it after the chaos of the holidays. My reasoning for doing it later is that the secondary had space to update them on what I am doing and, since I only applied about a month ago, I’m worried an update now won’t be substantial enough. Conversely, this school is particularly encouraging of updates and I don’t want a late update to come across as disinterest as this is by far the best school I have interviewed at. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Send it ASAP so that you’re 100% sure it’s there in time for the committee to see it before deciding on you. Otherwise it’s worthless.

They’re not going to sit around and go “does he like me? I wonder why he hasn’t called...”, there are hundreds of interviewees to worry about.

Reactions: 1 user