post interview response

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KenJ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've had several interviews so far, but only one response and that wasn't what I hoped, but wasn't what I feared either. They had told us in the interview process that the top people would be immediately admitted, others would remain in the pool until the interview process was complete. I received a letter 10 days later to say that I was still in the interview pool. Have any of you had this experience and what was the outcome? Was anyone rejected outright after this type of interview response?
You all have been great about informing me of the process and I thank you for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

I really can't answer your question, but as a person who will be going through the admissions processes in a couple of years I just wanted to wish you luck. What schools were you applying to?

was this from USC jan interview...now I am dreading waiting for mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, this was in the south--Georgia.
Good luck to you.

I attend the University of Georgia for undergrad. How was the admission process. I am going to aim for either UGA or Florida for Pharm school.

From what I know, the pharmacy schools will send out the acceptance letters to really strong candidates, as well as reject letters around 2-3 weeks after the interview(some schools send out earlier, so it depends). Then, the rest of applicants will have to wait until the end of interview cycles (usually around April or May) to know the final status. So between March and April, there will be majority of acceptance letters sent out to qualified candidates...Just be patient!