Post here for earlier scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brodaiga

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
the more people that post, the earlier they will come...this came to me while making an omelet :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

Well, on the of chance that this voodoo works, I guess I should aid in the sanity of my fellow SDNers...

Members don't see this ad :)
dtreese said:
Well, on the of chance that this voodoo works, I guess I should aid in the sanity of my fellow SDNers...
At this point I'll try anything!!! dtreese, I see you're at UofL. I grew up in Louisville and I've never heard KY called the "Jelly State"--could you fill me in? Did you go to high school in Louisville too?

Postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost

I couldn't sleep this morning because I had this obsessive thought that the scores were up and everyone else knew them but me. Then I became obsessive about deciding what's the minimum score I can be happy with, etc, etc.

I used to make fun of people who wrote swill like this last year, but now that it's me in this situation and I can't help myself. Jeez, next thing I know, I'll be starting threads as inane as "school a vs. school b". AhhhhhHH!!!!