Post Bacc - Tufts or Wash U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pru0726

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide between the Tufts Pre-Med Post Bacc and the University College Wash U St.Louis Post Bacc programs. Does anyone have personal experience with either of these programs or advice for choosing between programs in general?

Members don't see this ad.

Just got admitted to WashU. I've also applied to the Johns Hopkins HSI and awaiting to hear back from them. Not sure which is better but my needs are MCAT oriented and WashU has the highest MCAT average acceptances so not sure which to focus on.

I'm trying to decide between the Tufts Pre-Med Post Bacc and the University College Wash U St.Louis Post Bacc programs. Does anyone have personal experience with either of these programs or advice for choosing between programs in general?
Hi! Have you decided? I was also accepted into Wash U and at Harvard Extension school. This is a big decision for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got admitted to WashU. I've also applied to the Johns Hopkins HSI and awaiting to hear back from them. Not sure which is better but my needs are MCAT oriented and WashU has the highest MCAT average acceptances so not sure which to focus on.
Hi! Have you decided? I was also accepted into Wash U and at Harvard Extension school. This is a big decision for me.