Post-Bacc at NSU-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doreen

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard from someone that Nova has a post-baccalaureate program for students who did not complete any science requirements but already graduated from college whereby if he/she completes the courses he will go straight into the med school. Does anyone know this to be true?
My cousin was preparing to go to law school but has since changed his mind and is really interested in osteopathic medicine as much as I am.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a first year in NSU DO program, I did not know there is a post-bac program for student that have no science background at all. I am sure there is one because I have never heard of. May be there is such program in the undergrad division, but I am not familiar with the undergrad. division.

However, NOVA has a master program offered by the health division. The program is to prepare students into the medical school. The master students take all the core classes with med students, such as biochem, anatomy, histology, physiology, microbiology and neuroanatomy. If the students did better than 90% in any of the classes, he or she do not need to repeat the class the follosing year when he/she get into the medical school.