Polish med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

basilisk312

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if anyone here is attending or has attended a polish medical school, please tell me what your experiences were as i am applying for a spot there.

Members don't see this ad.

hello
I study in Lublin, we have great teachers, there is also a section for English speaking students! the city is not so big, but green and nice;)
now I am going to take 3rd year of my med education!
if you have any question I will be glad to give you answer:)
greetings from Poland

I was in KMUM in Poznan for a semester. I took a year leave of absence due to the birth of my son. I am now contenplateing returning or takeing the MCAT so I can attend US schools. My expierence was pleseant. It is a smaller group and the courses are just as difficult as any US school. The only thing is you will have to get used to the culture and be prepared to spend all four years in Poland. Unlike the Carribean schools, where you can do your clinicals in the US, in Poland you must stay there. The other set back was that there was only two cadavers for thirty students. You must be agressive to get into the disection. Still, if you do not mind being in a forign country it is the way to go.