Poh ppl anonymous!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

b&ierstiefel

OK...it's been a long time since I started a new thread here in the path forum so here goes.

My name is Andy. I'm poh!

Members don't see this ad.

My name is Joe...and I am poh...

Can't wait till my financial aid exit interview...a whole new level of pohness

My name is cytoborg - and that's CYTO-borg, not cyborg...OK well that's not REEEALLY my name (shocking, I know) - but anyway - I'm dirt ass poor!

Members don't see this ad :)
cytoborg said:
My name is cytoborg - and that's CYTO-borg, not cyborg...OK well that's not REEEALLY my name (shocking, I know) - but anyway - I'm dirt ass poor!
Yeah man...why do ppl call you cyborg? WTF man? That's like ppl calling me Andrew or Drew. WTF? WTF?

AndyMilonakis said:
Yeah man...why do ppl call you cyborg? WTF man? That's like ppl calling me Andrew or Drew. WTF? WTF?
THANK you!!! Andy, you truly see into my soul.

cytoborg said:
THANK you!!! Andy, you truly see into my soul.
You bet your a$$ I do. Seems like we got the same issues.

come tomorrow morning, I'm gonna be like, "Damn I don't remember starting this thread"

Im a lurker. Im damn poh and I'm a radiologist...errr thats oxymoronic, actually im a poh future radiologist. no 2nd lookeroos for me :mad:

dude i don't care if you're a radiologist. you're poh! you're one of us!

i need to do some panhandling before going out for some drinks tonight. i have no cash.

got fiddy cent?

My name is Harbster and I'm poh too.

Harbster said:
My name is Harbster and I'm poh too.

aight, i give yaah 15 more minutes....

on for some silver bullet tonight? that stuff is cheap...i think we can afford it.

I'll be even mo' poh next month after takin' Step 2 CS in a couple weeks (which by the way no future radiologist should have to take)

scootad. said:
I'll be even mo' poh next month after takin' Step 2 CS in a couple weeks (which by the way no future radiologist should have to take)
totally dude. pathologists shouldn't have to take that **** either. it's not like we're gonna asking dead ppl, "so how does that make you feel?"

AndyMilonakis said:

on for some silver bullet tonight? that stuff is cheap...i think we can afford it.

I think if we put our pennies to together we can share a six of Pabst's Blue ribbon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Harbster said:
I think if we put our pennies to together we can share a six of Pabst's Blue ribbon!
oooh...that's first class right there.

remember my advice to you last time we met....you gotta live first class to be first class :thumbup:

My name is Brian. I'm still in my surgery rotation. I have $15 left in my bank account until my financial aid check comes in (hopefully this week). I must schedule my Step II CK AND CS quickly.....I'm po'!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Pavlovitz said:
My name is Brian. I'm still in my surgery rotation. I have $15 left in my bank account until my financial aid check comes in (hopefully this week). I must schedule my Step II CK AND CS quickly.....I'm po'!!!!!!!!!!!
Now doesn't that feel better Brian? I bet you feel like a big weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Welcome to Club Poh. You're gonna have a wicked time...25 cent pitchers of the silver bullet on me!

I'm so poh that I'm always talking about how I almost ate at certain restaurants....so poh as to have a thieve break into my place to leave his belongings behind!

Harbster said:
I'm so poh that I'm always talking about how I almost ate at certain restaurants....so poh as to have a thieve break into my place to leave his belongings behind!
Shoot...I'm so poh that someone saw me kicking a can down the street. He asked me what I was doing...I said, "I'm moving."

AndyMilonakis said:
Shoot...I'm so poh that someone saw me kicking a can down the street. He asked me what I was doing...I said, "I'm moving."

So poh......that I can't even pay attention to your posts!

Harbster said:
So poh......that I can't even pay attention to your posts!
Dude I am sooooo poh that I go to KFC and lick other peoples' fingers!

I'm so poh that I had to tell my niece and nephews that Santa was killed in a sled accident......thus explaining why they wouldn't be receiving any gifts this previous Christmas.

AndyMilonakis said:

i may very well owe you a drink tonight.

Harbster said:
I'm so poh that I had to tell my niece and nephews that Santa was killed in a sled accident......thus explaining why they wouldn't be receiving any gifts this previous Christmas.
That really happened, didn't it :D

Harbster said:
OK OK ... uh ... OK....I am soooooo pooooh that I ate cereal with a fork to save milk!

deschutes said:

Being poh can be heartbreaking.

deschutes said:
yeah miss moneybags...fortunately you won't appreciate the hardship the members of Club Poh are facing.

AndyMilonakis said:
OK OK ... uh ... OK....I am soooooo pooooh that I ate cereal with a fork to save milk!

Hey Andy.......that pretty much explains why you were chasing down the garbage truck with a shopping list!

Harbster said:
Hey Andy.......that pretty much explains why you were chasing down the garbage truck with a shopping list!
Bahahaah! Dude that's harsh! OK that nullifies the drink I owe you tonight. Screw it! We're even.

aight harbster...we're on our way. get the silver bullet ready! i'm bringin the beast!

AndyMilonakis said:
Now doesn't that feel better Brian? I bet you feel like a big weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Welcome to Club Poh. You're gonna have a wicked time...25 cent pitchers of the silver bullet on me!

Thanks, Andy! Lemme see if I can find some change in the sofa so I can buy the second pitcher!

Being poh sucks! I can't wait until lady fortune pays me a visit........i'm gonna buy me a TV that has more than 2 channels, i'm getting really tired of the "on" and "off" channels!

AndyMilonakis said:
Dude I am sooooo poh that I go to KFC and lick other peoples' fingers!
EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!! :p

Okay, you peeps might be a little too poh for me. Can we start a club for people who are "poh wid class"?

Harbster said:
Being poh sucks! I can't wait until lady fortune pays me a visit........i'm gonna buy me a TV that has more than 2 channels, i'm getting really tired of the "on" and "off" channels!

Aight Harbster...I am sooooo poooohhhh that those 3 Guinnesses I drank tonight wiped out my life savings.

Peace out bud. Lemme know when you're back down in A2.

AndyMilonakis said:
Aight Harbster...I am sooooo poooohhhh that those 3 Guinnesses I drank tonight wiped out my life savings.

Peace out bud. Lemme know when you're back down in A2.

What time is it? :eek:

All you poh people are depressing.

I'm poh now because I gave that cute waitress too much gratuity. :oops:

yaah said:
All you poh people are depressing.

I'm poh now because I gave that cute waitress too much gratuity. :oops:
if giving a few extra bucks makes you poh, you were poh to begin with!

p.s., she was cute. there were several cuties in that bar last night.

I don't think I could ever pick up a waitress at a bar. They must get hit on all the time and have standard rejection lines available for use.

yaah said:
I don't think I could ever pick up a waitress at a bar. They must get hit on all the time and have standard rejection lines available for use.
no no....i never said several waitresses...i said several cuties. while you were too busy staring at the waitress, i was surveying the environment.

yaah said:
Oh I saw them too. They weren't as good as the waitresses. I think they were barflies.
you didn't see the ones behind you.

Isn't "waitress" out of fashion? Like the "air stewardesses" of the 80's.

"My name is deschutes and I'll be your server for the evening."
"Damned Internet! It's infiltrated my dinner!"

AndyMilonakis said:
below the TV dude....BELOW the TV

You are talking about the two cigarette smoking ladies to my left? They were moderately attractive. The waitress was much better though.

yaah said:
You are talking about the two cigarette smoking ladies to my left? They were moderately attractive. The waitress was much better though.
no you idiot...to MY left.

AndyMilonakis said:
no you idiot...to MY left.

I was to your left. Thus whatever was to my left was also to your left.

wait a second...are you saying I'm an attractive woman?