Podiatry Recruiters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theanswer03

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, could anyone post here or PM me information about podiatry specific recruiters?

It would be great if you had info regarding recruiters in the Charlotte, NC and northern South Carolina areas.

I appreciate any help regarding this question. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Most schools will fly a recruiter if you contact them directly. At least I know the school I attend sends recruiters out of state regularly.

You can find contact information here

Most schools will fly a recruiter if you contact them directly. At least I know the school I attend sends recruiters out of state regularly.

You can find contact information here

I didn't see any information regarding recruiters on the website, where specifically are you referring to?

Members don't see this ad :)
would someone please be so kind as to give me specific information regarding recruiters for podiatrists? thank you

What exactly are you referring to when you say "recruiter"? Do you mean school admission counselors, head-hunters, military officer recruiters, or...?

Pleased clarify.

I mean someone to help a recent residency grad find a job in a new location

and before anyone asks, said residency has not been helpful at all in providing such services or helping whatsoever..

If you post your resume on podiatrycareers.org and similar sites, you will start getting job post list emails. Most will not be for your specialty and you will need to sort through the clutter, but there are some decent ones in the mix. You can telephone or email the recruiters that way.

Your best recruiter is the person reading this post: you. Network, send emails, make calls, make connections, and don't be afraid to self promote - including travel to areas and offices/hospitals of high interedst. If you want private practice jobs, call office managers. If you want hospital or mega group employment, call physician recruiters. If you want all kinds of offers, get in tough with health care placement agencies and emailing lists. At worst, you will make useful professional friendships which are mutually beneficial. At best, you will end up with great job offers and control your own destiny... as opposed to sitting around waiting for your director or recruiter to "find" a job for you. Newsflash: the best jobs never get advertised. Most of the doom-and-gloomers in podiatry or any other profession are folks who have a difficult time taking control of their destiny. Life is too short for that IMO. GL :thumbup:

If you post your resume on podiatrycareers.org and similar sites, you will start getting job post list emails. Most will not be for your specialty and you will need to sort through the clutter, but there are some decent ones in the mix. You can telephone or email the recruiters that way.

Your best recruiter is the person reading this post: you. Network, send emails, make calls, make connections, and don't be afraid to self promote - including travel to areas and offices/hospitals of high interedst. If you want private practice jobs, call office managers. If you want hospital or mega group employment, call physician recruiters. If you want all kinds of offers, get in tough with health care placement agencies and emailing lists. At worst, you will make useful professional friendships which are mutually beneficial. At best, you will end up with great job offers and control your own destiny... as opposed to sitting around waiting for your director or recruiter to "find" a job for you. Newsflash: the best jobs never get advertised. Most of the doom-and-gloomers in podiatry or any other profession are folks who have a difficult time taking control of their destiny. Life is too short for that IMO. GL :thumbup:

Thanks for the well thought out and helpful post, Feli.

What other websites do you know or recommend, besides podiatry careers.org?

thanks again.

Thanks for the well thought out and helpful post, Feli.

What other websites do you know or recommend, besides podiatry careers.org?

thanks again.
Like I said, go on the desired area hospital websites and find the physician recruiter email / phone number.

If it's an office, call or use the 'contact us' website box to type them an intro and they might ask for your CV.

www.podiatryexchange.org

www.apma.org (go to Members > Classifieds if I remember right)

AOFAS.org classifieds if you want to do ortho F&A type of jobs

What are some strategies you all have used when trying to find podiatry jobs when relocating to a brand new location where you have no connections?

Again, thanks for the the help everyone.

Like I said, go on the desired area hospital websites and find the physician recruiter email / phone number.

If it's an office, call or use the 'contact us' website box to type them an intro and they might ask for your CV.

www.podiatryexchange.org

www.apma.org (go to Members > Classifieds if I remember right)

AOFAS.org classifieds if you want to do ortho F&A type of jobs

podiatrytoday.com, getpodiatryjobs.com also has listings

perused the sites just for kicks... some nice finds :)

Hi, could anyone post here or PM me information about podiatry specific recruiters?

It would be great if you had info regarding recruiters in the Charlotte, NC and northern South Carolina areas.

I appreciate any help regarding this question. Thanks!
The advice you've gotten so far is very good. I am a podiatric practice management consultant (independent practice - not hospitals) - if you would like to PM me your CV and what you're looking for - I often have clients or DPM colleagues asking me if I know of any good recruits. No guarantees, but happy to pass your info along in my network.

Just a thought - talking to vendors at podiatry conferences are also a great source of leads. They hear a lot.

have you all heard anything about ematchphysicians.com?