PNWU Rotation Site Quality

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiringmd96

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering whether any former/current 3rd or 4th year students can speak to the quality of the rotation sites offered by PNWU, specifically in the Portland, OR region? I have been accepted to this school, but might have other options..

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering whether any former/current 3rd or 4th year students can speak to the quality of the rotation sites offered by PNWU, specifically in the Portland, OR region? I have been accepted to this school, but might have other options..
Partially to bump this thread and partially to give you some mildly helpful information, I recall from my interview day one of the admins saying it looks like they are losing the Portland site, or it will be significantly downsized (the message I got was pretty vague but they made it clear that there it is most likely that future PNWU students should not plan to have much of their education take place in Portland).