PM&R wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mister Mxyzptlk

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are starting up a spine program at our hospital. We are looking for a PM&R doc to serve as the entry point and hub of the program. This is NOT an IPM position. The doctor would evaluate referrals to the program, order initial studies, triage them (e.g., to PT, IPM or surgery) and track their progress. There would probably be EMG work as well.

This will be a salaried position with a nice benefits package. I am not involved in the organizational aspect of the program so I don't know specific salary and benefits but I would guesstimate the total package to be about $300K.

If interested, or if you know anyone who might be, PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

We are starting up a spine program at our hospital. We are looking for a PM&R doc to serve as the entry point and hub of the program. This is NOT an IPM position. The doctor would evaluate referrals to the program, order initial studies, triage them (e.g., to PT, IPM or surgery) and track their progress. There would probably be EMG work as well.

This will be a salaried position with a nice benefits package. I am not involved in the organizational aspect of the program so I don't know specific salary and benefits but I would guesstimate the total package to be about $300K.

If interested, or if you know anyone who might be, PM me.

Pretty good compensation for non IPM PM&R imho. What city in TX, houston?

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually a few miles south of Houston in Webster, where I practice.