PM&R Transfer / Trade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rehab84132

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a PGY-2 PM&R resident in good standing at a solid University program (5-year re-accreditation cycle) in the Mountain West area that is known for strong sports/MSK training. For family and personal reasons, I'm looking to transfer/trade. There are a variety of locations that will work for me.

Bonus: my salary, benefits, etc are paid for by an outside organization (they will pay your GME office). Thus I'm a free resident. Perhaps this would be worth asking the ACGME for a temporary extra spot? But more importantly, I'm a good resident. I've discussed this situation with my PD already. Everything is above board. Current references available.

I'd like to transfer or trade ASAP. Realistically, for all parties involved, this is probably in July, 2013 into PGY-3.

Please PM me if you have an opportunity. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the PM's I have received so far.

I am still looking for a new position (transfer or trade).

Appreciate the additional PM's. Still looking for the right PGY-3 position for July, 2013. PM me if you have an opportunity. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Found a position and made the transfer. My old program chose not to fund the opening so there is no open position there. Thanks to those who helped along the way.

Moderator, please close the thread.