PM&R Mentorship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RooAgg14

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My good friend and I just started a free mentorship page called The Virtual Physiatry Mentors. Follow us on IG and FB by searching for the name.

This page is for aspiring PM&R medical students, residents and fellows. We will be using this platform for medical education and mentorship within our wonderful field of physiatry. Saw a need for this mentorship during the current COVID-19 pandemic. Away rotations are being canceled and people may not have as easy access to mentors anymore.

If anyone knows of aspiring PM&R medical students, residents or fellows who may be interested, send them to our IG/FB.

We post daily PM&R tidbits from must-knows for rotations to business of medicine. I've attached our schedule. Every Sunday and sometimes Saturdays we host a FB live with special guests in the field. This Sunday we are hosting a really down-to-earth physiatrist who has mentored 100s of students (Dr. Omar Selod).

Check it out!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Weekly schedule.png
    Weekly schedule.png
    364.4 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: 7 users