please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yasi

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i want to know is there any chance to accept in any advance standing with part1 83
and if it is possible which universities may be accept someone with this score
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

If you haven't already applied to schools its kinda late for the next academic year, so in the meanwhile re-take part 1 instead of waiting to apply next year with your current scores.

you still have time to apply to NYU.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi meggs
?is really a chance for accepting with 83/?

Originally posted by yasi
hi meggs
?is really a chance for accepting with 83/?

well, I have an 84 and applied over 2 months ago and still haven't heard a word from them. So I'm not really the greatest person to ask. :rolleyes:

I just mentioned NYU. 'cause its deadline hasn't pass and they don't have a minimun requirement, as BU or Nova which do and their deadlines still far.

thank you meggs
i want to ask about usc and uop
i know about the deadline i just ask for next year if i don't want to take it again
really thank you

Why wouldn't you want to make your own application stronger by re-taking it ?

because i am now in canada and want to come back to my country
and the computer exam don't take place in canada but if really
isn't any hope may ...

I am sorry but I don't think I really understood what you were trying to convey.

Anyways, Computer testing for part 1 starts from feb 2004, which will give you enough time to prepare if you haven't already started. You can also join Kaplan to help you prepare.

Good Luck.

hi yasi ,
if u really don't want to stay in foregn country and waht to go back , so i think u want to say that u don't want lience here , in that case why don't u try for AGED or other speciality programme .
this is just anopinion.