please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lelian

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everbody ,i am from palestine, .I am interested in dermatology as a specialty and i was wondering what is the best places that i can apply for in egypt or in jordan.

Members don't see this ad.

you are aware that palestine is not a country right?
there are three medical schools in your country, israel.
sackler
technion
bgu
all have excellent match rates and are world renowned.

but my guess is, if you pretend you live in a nonexistent country, that pretty much seals your rejection.

good luck otherwise.

Members don't see this ad :)
The above comment is not of a political nature. It is the Truth. "Palestine" is not a country. It never was. The truth is the truth. It is not political. It is not a jest. The truth is the truth. The Truth is Israel is a country. Palestine is not.

That may be what you believe. However, as it still appears on any global map as a country defined by discrete borders (whether you believe those borders are erroneous or not), and as long as it is medically defined by the WHO as a separate entity, anyone with a question regarding that region may continue to refer to Palestine as its own medical entity. Please keep posts constructive and helpful, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.