Please help me with QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bamdental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Y'all I am very bad at math. Like extremely bad at math. I don't know how to study for the QR section. I do Destroyer and that kills me. I am not even getting 50% on a section. My Bootcamp DAT scores are abysmal as well. I can't just do the QR videos that are on Bootcamp. I feel like I need some more. Any advice of those in the same situation would be much appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely focus more on statistics and interest rate. Geometry does show up, but only 2-3 in general and at most 5 I've seen this year. The geometry on 2018 DAT are very easy and straightforward, no need to memorize anything funky like the eccentricity of an ellipse.

YS

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I've been struggling with math destroyer, so I switched over to the QR on dat destroyer to build up the confidence. Seems like it's much more beneficial

Reactions: 1 user
Y'all I am very bad at math. Like extremely bad at math. I don't know how to study for the QR section. I do Destroyer and that kills me. I am not even getting 50% on a section. My Bootcamp DAT scores are abysmal as well. I can't just do the QR videos that are on Bootcamp. I feel like I need some more. Any advice of those in the same situation would be much appreciated :)
We have 74 Math Videos on our youtube channel that you might find helpful.

Wishing you the best...Nancy

I agree with @RYost234 . Do the QR in regular destroyer then do bootcamp QR and also watch the youtube videos of QR that orgoman offers. I know you aren't aiming for a 30 in QR, but that should put you in pretty good place to at least not score a 12 lol. My friend did this and landed a 24 in QR and he, like you, also struggled with QR. I'm just hoping for a 20 in that section, very least an 18, because I suck in QR too lol.