Please guide!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_priya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all
I am preparing for my NBD part 1 and following Kaplan review notes, decks 2004 and released exams. Is this the material one needs for good preparation?? or i missed something?
Would getting the latest exams and decks make a diiference?
Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

hi dr_priya
don't panic you have every thing needed to study and write the exam
if you have anyother ? go to the ada web site and check out the books they have listed out and refer them
all the best in your preparation

dr_priya said:
Hello all
I am preparing for my NBD part 1 and following Kaplan review notes, decks 2004 and released exams. Is this the material one needs for good preparation?? or i missed something?
Thanks!!!
hi there is no much difference in decks only for anatomy diagrams 2004 decks is ok the material which u have is more than enough to prepare for part 1

dr_priya said:
Hello all
Thanks!!!

are you from somewhere in india? if yes, can you please tell me from where can i get the study material???
thanks!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey
Hi to all,can any one tell me how and where to get the (new) kaplan review notes for part 1,i would really appreciate
thanks